Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Things Utah



Today my sister-in-law/best friend Robyn and I went to a live broadcast of the local TV Show "Good Things Utah". I've been watching the show on and off for 2 years now. There are lots of reasons why I watch the show, but I especially like that it's a local show and gives reviews on what's going on around town. Anyone can go to a live broadcast, it's free (bonus) but you do need to email in advance the days you can attend. It was neat being up close and personal with local "celebs". I have to admit though that I would get nervous every time the camera would pan to the audience, kinda nerve racking, I definitely couldn't be in front of a camera everyday. After the show was done taping we got to meet and mingle with the hosts and take pics. I was pleasantly surprised at how outgoing and friendly all the ladies were. It was a welcome break from mommyhood and I enjoyed every minute of it. I would definitely recommend checking it out for anyone that is a fan. I am pretty fascinated with TV in general so to be in a studio and watch live TV is pretty cool for me. I love it.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Fun! I never realized just anyone could go! That's awesome! I'm glad you guys got your picture taken with them! Way cute!

JUST BE... said...

That's crazy that you went by yourself.

Jessica said...

I should take my cousin there for her birthday