Saturday, February 23, 2008

Juno Rocks


I went to see the movie Juno tonight and absolutely loved it! The screenwriting was excellent, the actors were magnificent and the overall tone of the movie was superb. I think I started laughing as soon as the actors started speaking. In fact, I was pretty much in stitches the entire time and quoting lines as soon as I walked out of the theater. It was a witty, intelligent, and moving flick. Both thumbs up, would see it again in a heartbeat and can't wait to buy it when it comes out on DVD. My fingers are crossed for Ellen Page to win the Oscar this Sunday for her performance. She's amazing! Love love love her!

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Juno is totally one of my best friends real life story. It's crazy. I have not seen the movie, but I totally want too. I'm glad you liked it.

Jessica said...

LOVED the movie too. Juno stole the awards at the spirits yesterday, so I am sure it will do well tonight.

See even strippers and sex phone operators(the writers past ocupation) can make it.

Becky said...

We loved it too! "I'll have a Makers Mark. Up."