Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love In My Tummy...


So Cupcake is a new store that just opened in Holladay. It's a cute little cupcake shop, just like the ones in NYC. They have a variety of cupcakes, and these babies are big cupcakes, well worth your money. As you can tell they're almost too pretty to eat. It's a good thing I don't live closer,or else I'd probably be stopping by on a weekly basis. Hmmm....on second thought, maybe we should move closer to Salt Lake. :) They also have a variety of hot and cold beverages to wash down the yummy goodness. Check it out, you wont regret it. It's SO YUMMY!!!!
www.socupcake.com

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have heard a couple things about that store the past couple days. I am glad I don't live in Holladay anymore but it is still a hop skip and a jump away. Yum!