Friday, February 8, 2008

Sponge Rollers



I thought it would be a fun experiment to put Maddie's hair in sponge rollers. People always comment on how long her hair is for how young she is, so why not take advantage right? I detested those pink spongy things when I was little and now look, I've come full circle! Hey, it's just part of being a girl right? I think every girl my age can remember having those rollers in their hair at one time or another. Well, here's the finished product. Maddie likes it....kinda. She keeps touching her hair and looking in the mirror. I guess I found a new look for my munchkin.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!!

Jessica said...

Those are some curls! i can't believe she was patient enough to let you put them in.

I used to hate those things.

CUTE!