Friday, January 4, 2008

Just Another Day....


Since it has been freezing cold lately, and going to the park is no longer an option, it's a struggle to find things to entertain the munchkin on a daily basis. Maddie enjoys "coloring" as she likes to put it, but as you can see it's body art. I buy her these huge coloring books, thinking that it will keep her occupied,but she always ends up drawing on herself, me, the furniture, etc. Oh well, I figure it's a stage and she'll grow out of it eventually. Oh... and the pic doesn't do her artwork justice. I should have taken pics of our arms and hands because they were COVERED in marker as well. Either way, she has a blast coloring and gets really serious when she does it. Maybe I have a budding artist? :)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Tiff - fun to see your blog! It's incredible that you have that crap all over your face and you still look so beautiful! Kimball got some washable markers and coloring books for Christmas and I hid them from him after the first use, he wasn't too bad with them but I could see what was coming, I think I'll give him a couple more months.