Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Laney Dear!

Today my sweet niece Laney had her 4th Birthday Party. I cannot believe that Laney Bug is already 4 years old! Where does the time go. Here are some pics that I took during the festivities. It did get a lil' crazy, and my ears are still ringing, but what do you expect when you throw 10 children under the age of 10 together and fill 'em up with sugar? I have to say that I truly love the crazy chaos of the kids running back and forth and playing. However I wish Maddie would have been a little nicer at times. It was great getting the family together and catching up. I love you all.

The birthday girl and her family.


Maddie enjoying a super yummy cupcake from So Cupcake, she gave me a taste and it was hands down the best cupcake I've ever had. Mmm Mmm Good.
The birthday girl and her family.
The kids were checking out Laney's new babydoll that does 80 different sayings, or things, something like that, but 80 was the number! Yowzahs!
Aunt Emily reading to Maddie while the other children watched Laney open gifts.
Fun time with Aunt Mishelle.
Tiff and Robyn
Opening Presents
Me and Maddie
Aunt Chae and Maddie
Tiff, Robyn, Mishelle and Chae

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the dark hair! It is a zoo around here. but we will have good stories!

Stephanie said...

Tiff,
When did you dye your hair. Its very dark. Do you like it? Why was Maddie not happy at the party?

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Your hair is so dark! Looks good!

JUST BE... said...

What a cute family!! You are so lucky. I love you. I love your dark hair(I just did't want to be left out on the hair comments.