Saturday, August 9, 2008

Remember when...










Now that Maddie is officially potty trained (no accidents since Thursday) as far as I'm concerned, I feel that my baby girl is now a little girl. So sad. I was soo excited for her to be out of diapers, and don't get me wrong I am thrilled. But there is a yearning for her baby years now that will never come back. I started looking at old photos of her and found myself back to the days of her babyhood. Here are some pics from over the last few years of how much my baby has grown. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wahoooo, what an accomplishment! We are giving it a whirl as well. I have not been doing as well during the week as on the weekend, because it is hard for me to ask her every minute while we are working.
Not very fun is it!?

And how fast they grow. It is just too crazy isn't it.
Hope you guys are settling down and enjoying your new town.