Thursday, August 14, 2008

Facebook Frenze

I am officially addicted to facebook! Alot of the ward members out here use it as a means of communication, and I was asked to join. So...I logged on,set up an account and now I can't stop checking facebook. I LOVE IT!!! I have been able to re-connect with quite a few people from my past and I am so grateful for it. However, I now find myself up at nights trying to think of who I could search for. It's crazy, but I love being updated on people's lives, plus you can upload pics (my favorite). The spare time that I had was once spent on blogs and has now been transferred to facebook. So, if you're reading this and NOT a member, join now!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I know...me too! It is freaky at times the people you reconnecct with, the people you see on there who you hope not to reconnect with. It is an obsession!