Friday, August 15, 2008

Maddie's Haircut




Maddie got her first official haircut today. I held off on cutting her hair because I envisioned her having waistlength hair by the time she was 4. But her hair was getting scragglier and scragglier and she was quickly rebelling against me. Lately she would not let me style her hair whatsoever or she would just pull out the pigtails in the car soo... it was time for the big cut. She did great at the salon, she just sat there and stared in the mirror. I think she was more nervous then anything. Once the cut was done it looked so adorable. I love it. She totally looks like a little flapper girl now. I wish I would have taken the plunge sooner. Atleast now her hair looks cute all the time, whether I do it or not! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE IT! She looks SO grown up!!!
Man, I wish Maren's hair would grow faster!!!

Becky said...

Cute!