Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter






Here are some pics from Maddie's Easter Egg Hunt. We had to give her clues to direct her to the eggs and even then she couldn't see them sometimes. I loved seeing her face light up when she found an egg. She looks a little elderly with the curles, jumpsuit and heels on eh? As I'm putting this blog together she is sitting on the floor, devouring all the jelly beans that were inside her eggs.

After the Easter Egg Hunt it was off to church. Easter Sunday has always been my favorite church day because all the little girls seem to be dressed in their best Spring dress and today was no disappointment.


3 comments:

Krissy said...

So cute! I love all the cute Easter dresses too!

Jessica said...

Good for you for bringing back the torture of sponge curlers.
Serious. I love the curls produced by them and am thinking I may have to buy some!!!

Rani said...

What a doll!