Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beyond Perfect Day


Today I got some much needed pampering and I loved every single minute of it. Years ago Robyn discovered this little spa called Beyond Spa in a strip mall in Layton, yes a spa in a strip mall. Everytime she went for a massage she would tell me how great it was and how I needed to get my body there. Well, I finally did and I'm so grateful I did.

Back in the day you could get a quality deluxe 50 minute massage for $35! That price is unheard of, but it's true. They have since raised that price by $5 but it still isn't bad for the work you get. Brandon gave me a massage/facial certificate for my birthday last year and I finally got around to using it. It was fabulous. I almost wanted to cry after my 2 hour vacation was up. The only draw back was that I was ready to take a nap after the service and unfortunately new that was a dream because I still needed to get home and get lunch ready for the munchkin. My batteries are fully recharged and I am refreshed, have super soft skin and a great complexion. Yippee!!!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I love Beyond Spa too! I'm glad you had a good mini-vacation at the spa. I also have a gift certificate I have to get around to using! I will have to work on that. :)