Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Is The Place!

After living in Utah for nearly 90% of my life I decided to finally venture out to "This Is The Place" Park. As most Utahns know this is the area made famous by Brigham Young's declaration when the pioneers trekked into what is now Salt Lake City. Robyn, Laney, Dill0n, Linda, Maddie and me made a date to check out what the fuss was all about, and I'm glad that we went. I would first advise NOT to go when it's a balmy 104 degrees outside, but besides that the park was really cool. I'm trying to squeeze in as many "Utah" activities before we head East on Sunday. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be making it out to The Great Salt Lake...tear :-( but hey, that's what visits are for right?

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Cool - that place looks so awesome! I can tell you guys had tons of fun! I loved all of the pictures! So darling! I loved the picture of Maddie with the bonnet on with her hand on her head and tongue sticking out. So, cute - and you got some super cute pictures of Dillon and Laney too! (Good to see since Robyn quit blogging.)

Good luck with the move to TN! Hey, now that I have two friends living there - maybe I will make it out???!!! Love ya!