Friday, June 6, 2008

Memorial Day Week-end Getaway

This post is long overdue. We took a trip up to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park over Memorial Day week-end. I've been too lazy to download the pics and take the time to type out a blog for the last month. So....here's my blog about our trip. I've never been to Jackson or Yellowstone so I was pretty excited to see what the fuss was all about. Unfortunately the weather was rather unseasonal for this time of year. It rained almost the entire time we were up there, which made walking around the town not to pleasant. Anywhoo...we did spend a day driving around Yellowstone which is really scenic. We hit Old Faithful and then went up to Lower Falls. We saw our share of buffalo, caribou, and moose. I was hoping to see a bear or wolf, but no go. I guess we'll have to sneak up there again in the next month or two. I've posted some pics of our trip, it was nice to get out of town, but it was even nicer to get home and be able to sleep in my nice big bed. :) Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Yellowstone and need to get there again soon. Looks like you had fun, but looks a bit cold. My brother who is just outside of jackson is sick of the weather. raining and snow.