Friday, April 4, 2008

Stadium of Fire


As I've written in my past blogs Maddie is a huge Hannah Montana fan, kinda scary being that she is just over 2 years old. Back when Hannah Montana "aka Miley Cyrus" came in concert a few months ago Maddie was still oblivious to Hannah Montana. That was ok, because she was still too young to really get the whole "Hannah Montana" thing (not like she's much older now) anyways...I always thought it would have been nice to take her to a Hannah Montana concert in a few years, if she was still around. Well, low and behold Brandon told me that Hannah Montana was coming to Stadium of Fire! Holy cow! Here was our chance to take Maddie to see Hannah Montana. I know she probably wont grasp the whole concert thing, and not even remember it, but still I was pretty excited. Brandon and I are both closet Hannah Montana fans, it must be said. I'll belt out the tunes in the car and rock out with Maddie. I was little nervous that we may not be able to get tickets because from past articles about Hannah Montana it was obvious that tickets are gone within minutes. Well at 4:00 I got on the internet and waited for over an hour to be able to purchase our tickets. Well, the heavens parted and we were granted a miracle, yes we secured 3 tickets to Stadium of Fire to see Hannah Montana! Oh and the Blue Man Group will be there too which will be pretty cool. I've always wondered about those blue guys and what the fuss was all about. I just hope Maddie wont be in meltdown mode by the time the concert kicks off! I've always loved 4th of July and looked forward to it, but now I am seriously counting the days 'til July 4th! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad you are counting down, b/c I am not! We have tickets(if we want). Have you ever been to SOF? It is seriously from HELL! The fireworks are cool, but there is no parking, MOBS of people...

So we may or may not go. I am just glad Maren is unable to throw a tantrum about not being able to go if we decide against.
It is even scarier that Maren has had an obsession with Hannah for months and she is not even 2.

Rani said...

Too fun. I have to say I'm a closet Hannah Montana Fan myself.

Krissy said...

Ha, ha - I don't bother being a closet Hannah Montana fan. I love her. Mikade likes to watch her music videos on Disney channel, it's cute. Neil and I thought about Stadium of fire tickets - at least trying to get tickets to e-bay. But we didn't. I totally want to see The Blue Man Group too. Although - it's not going to be a Hannah Montana concert per se, She's preforming as Miley Cyrus. The double life must be exhausting - and confusing. Ha, ha ~ But I like them both! ;) I'm way excited for you guys! What a fun 4th!

Drama Momma said...

I am going to SOF. I am looking for tips for surviving the day??? Any suggestions? I will contact your friend jessica because I would like to enjoy it not just survive it!