Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yummy Lemons...

Today I took Maddie to her 2 year checkup and asked for some "potty training" advice from her pediatrician. He recommended giving her a treat, such as one Skittle or M & M, for each time she goes to the bathroom on her own. Well, I quickly raced to Target and purchased some Christmas M & M's (gotta keep with that Christmas Spirit) to entice my little munchkin to go potty like a big girl. I explained to Maddie what the M & M's were for and gave her a "sample" so she would know how yummy they were. Well, a few hours pass, and no potty. Then she comes up to me and says "I want lemons." Lemons? Huh...then I said, "Do you mean M & M's?" and she quickly chirps "Yep" with a big smile on her face and her tiny palm outstretched. Kids...gotta love 'em.

No comments: