Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's a Christmas Miracle!!!


I thought it would be fun to paint Maddie's fingernails tonight. She sat still enough for me to get both hands finished, that's a miracle in itself. However, as I was painting her nails I placed the open bottle of RED nail polish on our beige carpet. Once I finished the nails I look down at the bottle, which is laying on it's side. To my horror red nail polish is sliding out onto the carpet! Ahhhh what to do! Common sense said to grab some nail polish remover and try to blot it up. So much for common sense because all that did was make the dime size stain grow to the size of a quarter. Panic set in and I thought that maybe we could just push the couch over to cover it, nobody would know right? Then I went to my tried and true problem solver...Google. After reading up on some recommendations I took the advice of another girl that had a similar predicament. Long story short the solution to my stained carpet was Spot Shot! The stuff works wonders. The red nail polish stain is completely gone. I'm still shocked. I truly thought I would be trying to cut out the carpet or just move the couch. Oh...and Maddie's nails look fab. We'll be doing nail time in the kitchen from now on. :)

No comments: