Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So Lonely


My running shoes haven't moved in over a week. I'm sad, frustrated, and looking forward to the morning that I can wear them again. I was doing so well with my running and then I got shin splints or a stress fracture...who knows...but basically the cure is DON'T RUN. Well, that's kinda hard to do when all I want to do is run. So what did I do? I ran. Did it hurt? Uh yeah...alot...but I kept running until I couldn't run anymore. So to prevent further damage I decided I really really really must take atleast a 2 week break from running. Grr...this is hard to do for a runner like me. Well, atleast once I'm ready to go again the weather will be welcoming me with open arms. It's starting to be cooler in the morning again, which means Fall is right around the corner. My favorite season to run. Yippee.

1 comment:

susan said...

I'm sorry you haven't been able to go running for a while! Its frustrating when you can't go when you are willing and wanting to.

I just bought those shoes in blue (only choice) on Saturday to replace my oldies. I really didn't want to cough out that much money but once I felt that heavenly cushioning I was ready to hand over my cash.