Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day and other stuff....

I'm excited to say that we FINALLY had our first out of town visitor stay for the weekend. Brandon's friend Gary came up from North Carolina to visit. We haven't seen him for over 5 years, but he hasn't changed from what I remember. It was nice for Brandon to finally get to hang out with a friend. I'm always going here or there with my friends and Brandon just works or studies. So here's to friends and hopes that we will see Gary and the whole family again in the near future.



3 comments:

Becky said...

Maddie is getting so big!

JUST BE... said...

I can't believe Brandon is letting Gary get so close. Maddie looks cute in her 50's style.

JaNae said...

Gary really enjoyed his visit. THanks for inviting him- and mothers day weekend too, how nice of you to share your day. I also can't believe Brandon is letting Gary get that close. Gary loves his Bro-friends or is it bro-mance, anyway- ha ha ha!