Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grandfather Mountain

Here are some pics from our outing to Grandfather Mountain, NC. There's a "mile-high" bridge that you can see amazing views from, as well as an animal habitat. We were checking out the bears and I noticed some other visitors kept throwing food at them. I'm thinking, "Don't you know your NOT suppose to feed the bears!" and just before I went over to the guy and voiced my opinion I turned around to see the "Bear Food for $1.00" sign at the food cart behind me. Phew...that could have been embarrassing. It was nice to get out in nature and be "on the mountain". Oh and as you can see by the last pic we came prepared in case any wild bear came a chargin'. Good times.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! Maddie is too big Tiff! What a beautiful place you live in