Thursday, December 18, 2008

Utah Trip and Home Again...

Alright, so I'm being lazy and not blogging as often as I once did. But this time I have good reason. We took off to Utah 2 weeks ago and it's been a whirlwind ever since. Now that I'm back home I am enjoying the pleasant weather, but missing my family and close friends out West. We had a blast in Utah and it made me homesick all over again. I have to say "Sorry" to those friends that I didn't get time to hang with, but we are planning on coming back out in July, so there is still hope right? I have to say thanks to both sets of parents for letting us crash at their pads. Also, thanks to my step-dad Bruce for letting me drive the Ridgeline all over the Wasatch Front. Unfortunately, now Maddie says, "I hate this truck" because that's all I would say when I was driving it, (usually that statement came out when I was attempting to park the beast). I guess I'm just a small car gal, better tell that to my Pacifica. Enjoy the slideshow. Brandon took some pics of the snow out here in Johnson City, so yes it does snow here, but doesn't stick. I think I like that kind of snow best, you get the effect but not the messy driving conditions. I'm looking forward to Christmas and now counting down to July! I love and miss you all! :)

1 comment:

Christa said...

Looks like you had a great time! Sorry we couldn't get together I know you try to do too much in two weeks. Maybe we will have better luck in July. You just missed the big snow storm! Have a great Christmas and New Years!