Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Moving on.....







We made it home from Virginia a few days ago and it feels like we have been living out of suitcases the entire month of December! I'm ready to just hunker down at home for the next few months. We had a wonderful time spending Christmas with my Dad, Maria and the family. Everyone was so kind and gracious (as usual). We are already planning to head back up for Easter. Brandon, being the military buff that he is, decided to take us on a field trip to Appomattox. That is the site where the Civil War ended. It was a nice historical break in our 6 hour road trip home. Here are a few pics from our trip. I may sound like Debbie Downer when I say "Halelujah, the Holiday season is almost over!" Yippee. My decorations are already boxed away for next year (Thank you Brandon for taking care of it for me). Once again I am looking forward to a New Year!

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Cute pictures! Maddie is so cute and getting so big!

Karin Austin said...

I couldn't agree more, thank goodness it's over!!! To bad I can't go and hide in a cave all winter. lol! That would be cool to see a historical site like that. Glad you got to spend some time with your Dad. Happy New Year!