Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This week has been a crazy madness of Halloween nonsense! Maddie isn't even 3 yet and she had Halloween functions almost everyday this week! Luckily for her she had 3, yes 3, costumes to choose from. Originally she was going to be Tinkerbell, then last week she wouldn't stop talking about Supergirl. So, the pushover I am I found her a Supergirl costume and we were on our way. However, she also had a Snow White costume leftover from a Princess Party she went to earlier in the month. Decisions,decisions. So, on Monday she was Supergirl and we went to the Johnson City Public Library Halloween Storytime and Parade. Then on Wednesday she was Tinkerbell for the Ward Trunk or Treat. On Friday she decided to be Snow White for the Munsey Preschool Halloween Parade. Then later that night Brandon took her to the Butler's for dinner and Trick or Treating where she was AGAIN Supergirl! As you can see from the pics she had a great week and I am relieved that it is over, and kinda sad. Now, what to do with all this Halloween candy. Hmmm.....is that my stomach growling? Gotta go.

3 comments:

Karin Austin said...

Well hello there stranger!!!! I'm so glad to see that I wasn't the only one insanely busy Halloween week. All three costumes are super cute. My kids would be so mad at me if they knew there are parents out there that spoil there kids! lol!
Have a great week,
Karin

Krissy said...

You are an awesome mom! That is so cute that you let her have three costumes! O-well, the sweet life of only one child probably won't last forever - so spoil her while you can!

It makes me think of a trick-or-treating scam I came up with when I was younger. I went trick-or-treating and then went home, changed into a different costume and went back out to hit the houses that were passing out good candy a second time. Ha, ha. Awe, the sweet memories of childhood. It's so funny that I thought that was worth the effort when I was a kid.

I'm glad Madi had tons of fun - Halloween is THE BEST holiday when you are a kid.

Krissy said...

Oh man, she was so cute. You should have seen Maddie and Natalie walking beside each other when we took them trick or treating. It was SO cute. Maddie is the SWEETEST little thing!!! Wish you could have been there!