Sunday, October 19, 2008

Down to Dollywood

Yesterday we headed to Dollywood with the Bensons. It was our first visit so we were pretty excited and didn't know what to expect. After a nice 2 hour roadtrip (thanks to Brent's skillful driving) we finally made our destination. Dollywood was great. The atmosphere was very family friendly and everyone was really nice. Since we went with the Bensons Brandon and I were able to enjoy some roller coasters. It's been over 3 years since we were able to go on rides and it was a blast. Maddie's crush Zach kept Maddie entertained and Sienna was just cute as a button the entire time. It was an all day affair and we've already marked the calendar for our next visit. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go!!! Looks like you had a blast. Maddie is so flippin beautiful just like her mommy. The picture with her Dad throwing in the air is awesome.
Have a great week if I don't talk to you. And no we didn't get a deer.
Karin

Jessica said...

I have always wondered about Dollywood. Looks like you guys are having some good old southern fun.

Krissy said...

Aw man, do you know I've lived here almost 6 years and have YET to go to Dollywood???? I seriously need to lose some weight before I go though... lol A few too many pumpkin cream fraps! LOL