Friday, July 13, 2012

Costco and Nursing in Public

Today we ran to Costco. I'm still getting the hang of toting 3 kids around to the store. Usually Allie is in a stroller being pushed by Maddie and Drew is in his carseat within the shopping cart. Makes for some fun times. Especially when it's time to check out and the baby is losing his mind because he's hungry. So...I did it, we bought a chocolate fro-yo and a churro, went over to the table and chairs, and enjoyed a snack...ALL of us. I nursed the baby right there, and didn't care who was around me, and it was great. We were all much happier within seconds flat.

2 comments:

susan said...

You're awesome Tiffany! I had a bad Costco experience with Clive screaming his head off at check out (though he had gotten tired early, and wasn't hungry). It was awful as well as frustrating that no one offered to let me skip ahead of them but pretended to ignore us.

Yes, I mean YOU man in front of me buying two boxes of diapers!! I mean, maybe too much to ask, but I've done it for other moms.

Anyhoodle, you are wonderful and handled it great!

Becky said...

Weird post title :) as long as you're covered nurse wherever.