Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Big Chop

My hair is literally to my butt, and I think it may be a tad bit long. I've got my hair appointment set and ready to go next month but I have serious hair anxiety right now and am on the fence with what I should do. I know for sure I'm am going to lighten to a dark blonde (because I feel so much better as a blonde) but the length...hmmm. So I've posted a pic of the haircut I kinda sorta like right now, except Brando is NOT a fan and his opinion on this subject definitely matters to me. I've also posted a pic of the hairstyle he "likes" on me, but this was a growing out my boy haircut weird stage, and it's borderline mullet, so I don't think I want to go that route either....help!

I'm thinking something like this, but maybe a little shorter.

Brandon likes this...

Or maybe something like this?

2 comments:

moorefamily said...

I LOVE the first pic.... I just happen to watch Natasha Beddingfield's stripped video... this first pic reminds me of her hair in that video and when I watched it I was thinking to myself how I should get my hair did like that.... but I can't really do the no bang thing.... Love the Mormon Snooki.... you should seriously consider keeping that do!!!!!! Love ya...miss ya.... can't wait to see pics of the new do! You'll look hot whatever you do!

susan said...

Both cuts of the two ladies are basically the same length, the second just has layers. I think with the bit of wave that you have in your hair the layers might work out super well.

I say you do one of the cuts you love. You can always go shorter if you want to. Even if you get the cut Brandon likes, if you feel like trash in it then in the end he'll be tired of hearing you whine about it. Do what you want!