Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I think it's time to try something new...

So I'm kinda in a hair rut. I wear my hair in the same braided style just about everyday...and I think it's time for a new look. So...my BFF and SIL Robyn mentioned how I should totally rock the Polygamist hair, because my hair is full-on Polygy length. Well, this is what I got when I tried it, it's sort of Jersey Shore meets Sister Wives I think. As brave as I am to try new things, I don't think I could rock these looks out in public.

Mormon Snooki?

Or maybe this look.

From the side

This was my face when I looked in the mirror and completely forgot that I was "trying" out a new hairstyle...and then I said "Whoa!"

3 comments:

susan said...

Um, as a friend I feel the need to say that I have serious concerns about the above photos...

...Though they do provide a good laugh. I suppose they are a bit too close for comfort. ;o)

Nyberg Family said...

You may not know this about me, but I lived in Colorado City, AZ for about 2 1/2 years. That one you're trying there is called "The Puff." If you really wanna go hard core, you gotta try "the wave." It requires a little bit of "slick," but gives you the nice polyg granny look. ;)

Krissy said...

OMG! You totally crack me up! Success! Great job on creating the polygamy look! That's totally what I thought of the second I saw your hair - before I read your post.
So funny!