Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back to reality...

Now that the party is over we can get back to our "normal" schedule which pretty much is pick Maddie up from school, put Allie down for nap, wait for Allie to wakeup, go outside and play, wait for Dad to come home. While outside today Maddie got the courage to jump off the front porch, she's pretty proud of herself.







She's a sharer.

She drinks her Ovaltine.

This is the one and only feature I LOVE about this house. There are two mirrors in the bathroom. Basically it eliminates the need to hold a mirror to check the back of your hair, perfect for a gal like me. Our next bathroom will have this for sure.

The other angle.



My Flower Princess
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj29UtAhdOKgoQU-tjNeJys0nw3forQBl8EtSLFe8t91LtMZd44co3L5X2_1dAxKtpX0yhfGB76faWO4M79cAr17vnUN4QbZegDh4g4ZDjELoPEIB8WUo5CBXU2UutbYKG6sbdtTEF_5nCw/s1600/IMG_1162.jpg">Daddy just walked through the door.

4 comments:

JaNae said...

you girls are all so cute. little allie looks so different with her hair growing in blonde

Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krissy said...

Growing up my bathroom had a mirror like that. I LOVED it. I haven't lived in a place where I could set it up like that. Makes me sad. I still check out the back of my hair every time I got to my parents house.
I love Alie's yellow outfit with the flower!!! SO CUTE! And the difference between boys and girls astounds me! Mikade was seriously jumping off stuff that high since he was 2. He always wants to jump off stuff that would kill him. No wonder the kid always has leg pains.

Orina said...

Very happy to see a family so, of course desire of other family.