Saturday, October 10, 2009

HELP!!!

I can't stop eating O'Boises Original Flavor Potato Chips. I haven't had these in over 20 years and happened to see them at the grocery store on Friday. Now, I'm normally a sweet tooth and not a salty snack kinda girl but this baby obviously likes the salty stuff. The bag is almost gone and it's been only ME that's been eating these little salty pieces of heaven. This is the kinda thing that only solidifies my pregnancy. 1. I would never eat chips, could really care less for them. 2. They taste so good right now I've almost devoured an entire bag by myself in less then a week-ends time. I guess I should be happy that I can once again eat sweet stuff. During my first trimester I couldn't stand chocolate or anything sweet. Can't believe I just said that, my worse nightmare had come true, turning my nose up at chocolate! Thankfully once the 2nd trimester kicked in I somewhat enjoyed the sweet stuff, but not to the extent pre-pregnancy. Oh well....just a little highlight of my eating habits thought everyone might enjoy reading about.

No comments: